Saturday, July 10, 2010

Lanny, you ARE the father!!!! (and other cool stuff)




It has come to our attention today that the ongoing paternity test to discover the identity of Youppi has indeed yielded a positive test result. It is, in fact, none other than best selling author and all-time hockey great Lanny McDonald. Mr.McDonald declined comment. Youppi was the Montreal Expos mascot from 1979-2004 when the team moved to DC to become the "Natinals". He was also the first mascot ever ejected from a game, at the insistence of Tommy Lasorda, the portly L.A. Dodger manager. Personally, I am not a big mascot fan and think most are stupid like the Stanford "Tree". In fact the only ones that are pretty cool, besides Youppi, are the San Diego Chicken, Bernie Brewer, The Racing Sausages and Albert. An honorable mention goes to the Mariner Moose, just for this. (FF to the 1:11 mark)

And now, THE RANDOMNESS:

Here are some Damn Cool Pics from the set of Star Wars. I especially like Chewbacca's Owen Mills family portrait.

The World Cup is coming to a close with Germany versus Uruguay for the 3rd spot and Spain and Netherlands meeting for the Cup. Who will win? Only the Nostradamus of picking soccer knows.

So, who all hates LeBron now? The cities New York, Cleveland, Chicago and the state of New Jersey. Cavs owner Dan Gilbert has some strong opinions, but interestingly enough so does Mo Williams. Oh, count me in for the "LeBum HateFest 2010" too. Not because I care about the NBA, but because he held us all hostage for his "Decision" special on ESPN. It's all every single news outlet, not to mention the sports, could talk about for hours on end. I was reduced to watching the Rangers vs Baltimore snooze fest to escape.

"PREDATORS" opened this weekend. In homage to the original classic, here are the 20 best lines from "Predator".

20) "You're a ugly motherfucker."

19) "You lose it here, you're in a world of hurt."

18) What's this fucking tie business?""

17) "I'm gonna' cut your name right into him."

16) "We. Hit. Nothing."

15) "That's a bullshit psyche job. There's two or three men out there at the most. Fuckin' lizard."
14) "Son of a bitch is dug in like a Alabama tick.""

13) "We're all gonna' die."

12) "Come on! Do it! Do it! Come on. Come on! Kill me! I'm here! Kill me! I'm here! Kill me! Come on! Kill me! I'm here! Come on! Do it now! Kill me!"

11) "This shit makes Cambodia look like Kansas."

10) "If it bleeds, we can kill it."

9) "Jesus, you killed a pig… Think you coulda' found something bigger?"

8) "You got time to duck?"

7) "I ain't got time to bleed."

6) "You're ghostin' us, motherfucker.""

5) "Maybe you better put her on a leash, agent-man."

4) "Come on in, you fuckers. Old Painless is waitin'."

3) "Buncha' slack-jawed faggots around here. This stuff will make you a god damned sexual Tyrannosaurus, just like me.""

2) "Billy! The other day I went to my girlfriend… I said, 'You know I'd like a little pussy.' She said, 'Me too, mine's as big as a house!'"

1) "Get to da' chaaaaaappaaaaaahhhhh!""

No comments:

Post a Comment