Thursday, May 13, 2010

I WANT: Star Wars Geek Stuff


Okay, so I have been putting stuff up on my Facebook page for awhile now about all the badassed Star Wars stuff I see in links on different sites I go to. "Han Solo in Carbonite" soap, "Darth Vader" toaster, C-3PO Bespin Backpack and the "Space Slug" oven mitt.


But hold your horses, I just found THE most awesomenested item EVER!!!!!!

Your own Tauntaun sleeping bag!!! Everynight you can be Luke, getting tucked in by Han, to escape the bitter cold of Hoth. Having just escaped from your Wampa rug, all the while making jokes about how bad they smelled on the outside and what not..

Man!!! If they had only come out with this stuff when I was 6...

1 comment:

  1. PS. Check out the video at the bottom of the Tauntaun link...

    ReplyDelete